I must say I am very satisfied with my blog because this is the third award I have received within one month! First of all, I want to thank very much Small World, Smaller Girl that nominated me for this award, she made me very happy :3 Do not forget to check her blog out, she writes about everything: from life to food, from books to travels. It is really interesting and inspiring. Furthermore, I want to say I am ready to write another Award article, I really enjoy replying to questions and finding other blogs to follow! Recently I got obsessed with reading blog written by non-english speaking people, they are very interesting because I can see how the world is perceived differently depending on the country you were raised up in. I hope you will enjoy my Award article 😉
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Select a few other blogs you want to give the award to.
A Bit Of Story
I spoke about this same question in my previous award article but there is no problem for me to write again 😉 I started the blog because during high school years, my english teacher never lost a chance to tell us how bad and poor our english was so in order to show myself that I was capable (and increase my confidence level), I decided to create a blog. Since I am bad at writing poems (I cannot even understand them) and stories, I had the idea to write about travelling, which is the biggest passion of mine. I love speaking about the countries’ culture, history and people the most; the world is so vast and different and I want to explore it. So this sums up why I wrote this blog and how it turned to be one of my biggest passions, besides travelling.
I am a beginner so I really cannot suggest much to other bloggers and furthermore, I am a travel blogger, therefore I do not know much about other kinds of blogs but I think these advices can apply, more or less, for anything.
- Do not write too long articles with too much information, otherwise people will lose attention and drop halfway.
- Post some photos in your articles so that you can make it appear more interesting, people like images.
- Always review the article you wrote in order to spot the mistakes and check again once you have published it.
- Do not always write down information about a place but add your personal experience and some funny things that happened to you during your trips (or viceversa).
- Try to post at least 3 articles per week so that people will have more chances to come across your articles and the followers that you already have can enjoy more your blog. I know it is hard, it is also hard for me especially when I have to study for exams, but try to do it 😉
I have already nominated many of the blogs I follow in my previous Awards so now I have less to nominate but recently I found out some cute blogs that I fall in love with:
- Seoul Wanderlust Stories – This blog is very very cute and interesting, it is written by a Singaporean student that is currently having an exchange in Korea, therefore she speaks mostly about her student life there and some of her travels. If you are interested in Korean life, I highly suggest this blog.
- Shie Travels – Another very cute blog whose writer is Filipino and writes mainly about food and travelling. She has been just to a few places but she already wrote a lot of nice articles.
- My Gipsy Dream – A beautiful blog about travelling, she writes a lot of nice articles, check this blog out.