Thanks very much Small World, Smaller Girl, I really did not expect this prize *^* In these days I have been using WordPress less because I am always busy with my lessons but this nomination convinced me to write more articles for my followers! I love when someone nominates me, this is like thanking me for my articles and for the work I do in order to keep my blog updated. So thanks again :3 Have a look at her blog too, it is sooo cute and full of interesting posts 😀
1. Post the Award logo and answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
2. Thank the person who nominated you in your post and link to their blog.
3. Nominate and link to some bloggers you’d like to see respond.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees to answer & let them know they are nominated in a comment on their blog.
Replying To Questions:
- Who’s your favorite musical artist, and what’s your favorite song by them? Honestly speaking I do not have any favourite singers, I listen to random songs that I liked when first I listened to them even though I have a few artists I keep many songs of on my ipod. Among them there are many Japanese singers like One Ok Rock – The Way Back, Perfume – Dream Fighter (rather bizzare band) and then there is Shakira – Hips Do Not Lie. I love the rhythm, I have a thing for latin songs 🙂
- If you had to recommend your favorite book to someone, what would that book be? I have not read a book in a while because I always have to read school books so when I have freetime I use computer but anyway, I would recommend the books of Carlos Ruiz Zafon: Wind’s Shadow and The Prisoner of the Sky (I am not sure if the translations in english of these books are like this, I just translated from the spanish and italian titles). They are very mysterious and puzzling, there is a plotwist at every corner 😉
- What’s your favorite thing about winter? Winter is my least favourite season if I have to be honest because it is too cold for me to go out and here it rarely snows but the thing I like the most is staying at home near my stove (before I had the fireplace ( now no more *very sad*) watching movies or documentaries.
- When and why did you begin blogging? I forgot when I started blogging for the first time but probably four years ago even if I left the blog without writing anything for months but later my passion grew bigger and started writing more. Why? Mmhh I guess I wanted to record my travel experiences and share it with the others giving tips and advices.
- What’s your favorite food, and do you have a recipe for it? This is another hard question to reply to! I have many food that I really like, among them I would say: ravioli, pasta alla carbonara, pasta with boar sauce, meat balls made by my grandmother, jiaozi (chinese dumplings), ramen and won ton….too hard to decide xD I do not know the recipes of these dishes because my grandmother always cooks and I usually buy chinese food ahah
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Mhmh this is quite hard to reply because I would like to have many superpowers and be able to do many things but now I would say teleport. Why? Because I am super afraid of planes and I would do anything to avoid travelling with them but I end up using them the same :,) ah the wanderlust!
- If you could go back and tell a younger you something you wish you knew at that age, what would it be? Do not trust people too easily and think before choosing people you can love.
- What is/are your hobbies besides running a blog?
- What is the thing that you would like to buy/have the most in your life?
- What is the thing you treasure the most in your life?
- What is the biggest achievement you had so far?
- What is your favourite season? Explain why
- What is your favourite cuisine?
- What is the language you would like to speak the most?