I want to thank Le Trouvaille very much for nominating me, it is the second time I get this award and I am really happy :3 I recommend you all to visit her blog, you will not regret it, it has many interesting articles.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given out by bloggers to fellow bloggers who blog about positive, happy and inspiring content. I think this concept is also a great way of discovering other positive blogs.
If my nominees want to accept the award, I encourage you to read and follow the rules below:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
The Questions For Me:
1. What country are you from?
I am from the country of pasta, Italy :3
2. If you were to get me a souvenir from your country, what would you get me?
Obviously some kinds of food like Ravioli or Lasagne, I might add some pesto sauce and pasta…oops, italians tend to exaggerate when it comes to food.
3. What’s the meaning behind your blog name/handle?
Why La Dépaysée? The adjective comes from the French noun “dépaysement“:
Ever go on holiday, only to experience a strange sensation of disorientation at the change of scenery? Dépaysement is a French word which refers to that feeling of disorientation that specifically arises when you are not in your home country.
Taken from Oxford Dictionaries and from my ” About page”
4. Coffee or tea and why?
Tea all my life! I might draw your hatred towards me but I totally dislike coffee because it makes me too excited and I go to the bathroom more often xD
5. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging to write down my travels in order to remember them better, to show how beautiful and diverse our world is and to help fellow travellers.
6. Have you travelled solo before?
I have never travelled solo before and I do not plan to do it in the near future because I want to share my travel moments with people dear to me.
7. What’s a good book you’ve read lately?
I just have read “Modern History from 15th century until 19th century” for my university so I do not think it counts as a book and anyway, I would not recommend it ahah
8. Which place have you visited that you think has the most beautiful scenery?
Definitely Japan! Crazily huge cities with the weirdest shops on earth, super technology and robots, all mixed with traditional vibes of the shrines, temples and cute girl wearing colorful kimino and of course, blossoming sakura trees.
9. What’s your favourite season?
I really do not know because every season has its own pros and cons, I would say summer but now that I think more about it, it is spring the season I prefer because winter ends so warm and sunny days start and they also get longer and you started feeling summer vibes. Oh and the awakening of the nature is the best!
10. Which is your favourite holiday?
I like all holidays because I can travel :3
11. What is the first place on your travel wishlist?
Since I have been to Japan two years ago now on the top of my travel wishlist there is China <3
These are the blog I follow and I like the most so be sure to drop by and have a look at what they share 😉
- Travels With Diane
- Darwin On The Rocks
- Viajando Together
- The Thrifty Traveller
- Seoul Wanderlust Stories
- Chili Sarang
- Green Space Walking
- The Red Phone Box Travels
- The One That Travels
- Travel Shoe Bum
- Journeys Of Len
...And Questions For You
- What is your favourite drink?
- If you could gain a talent/skill, which one would you choose?
- Have you ever felt alone in your life? What circumstance did make it happen?
- Where are you from? And what country would you have liked to be born or just to live in?
- Do u like more the sea or the mountains? Explain why
- What is/are your hobby/ies?
- What is your favourite cuisine
- When did you have the best and the worst moments of your life?
- What is your biggest fear/s?
- What is your favourite language?
- What do you do when you feel depressed?