I want to thank Gypsy Bus 28 for this tag nomination that I gladly accepted. It is very fun replying to questions for me and discovering new blogs thanks to these tags. I also recommend you to have a look at her blog since she always shares delicious recipes and beautiful pictures of her food ?
The creator of this tag is The Guy Who Said Always No.
1. DESCRIBE YOUR 2016 IN 3 WORDS.
Misfortune, Sadness and Indecision
2. WRITE THE NAME OF 2 PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHARACTERIZED YOUR 2016.
Aleron, my boyfriend, and Fausto, my father.
3. WRITE ABOUT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE YOU’VE VISITED IN 2016 AND WHY YOU LIKED IT SO MUCH.
The most beautiful place I have visited in 2016 is hard to decide since I enjoyed my Germany trip very much but I also loved Hong Kong. I guess I will pick up the Hong Kong trip because there everything is essentially different from where I live: small houses, temples, freaking huge city with non-ending skyscrapers, lively atmosphere and Asia. I love asian culture more than anything 😉
4. WRITE THE MOST DELICIOUS FOOD YOU’VE TASTED IN 2016.
Korean BBQ, Xiao Long Bao, Siu Mai, Fish Balls and Schweinhaxe.
5. WRITE THE EVENT WHICH HAS MARKED YOU MORE OF THIS IN 2016 (EVEN GLOBAL EVENT).
I took the plane alone for the first time ans it freaked me out! I realize I am afraid of the plane and even more when I am on one alone but it made me grow and I do not regret the decision to take it alone. I am sure that as I will undertake new adventures, my fear will be improved and dealt with.
6. WRITE THE FINEST PURCHASE YOU’VE MADE IN THIS 2016, AND IF YOU WANT, LINK A PHOTO.
Plane ticket to Hong Kong ? can this be considered a purchase?!
7. WRITE 3 GOOD INTENTIONS FOR THIS 2017.
- Pass as many exams as possible
- Improve my writing skills
- Travel more
8. WRITE 1 PLACE YOU WANT TO VISIT IN 2017.
9. WRITE 1 PLATE/FOOD YOU WANT TO EAT IN 2017.
I want to eat Ramen ?
- Mention the creater of the tag: The Guy Who Said Always No.
- Use the image that you find in this article
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you:
- Answer the questions
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.